Steamers have been a go-to tool for estheticians for decades. Facial steamers work exceptionally well at making it easier to perform extractions. But they also do so much more! From hydrating your skin to soothing it, facial steaming is highly advantageous to the skin.
Why should you add a steamer to your esthetician tool kit?
Benefits of facial steaming for the skin:
- Ultra-cleansing – Steaming allows the pores on your face to open, making it easier to remove dirt, and it softens blackheads, making them easier to be removed by an esthetician.
- Soothing – Irritated skin does not stand a chance against the feeling of warm steam on the face.
- Promotes circulation – As the skin is heated by warm steam, perspiration increases, which dilates blood vessels and increases blood circulation leading to a boost of oxygen delivery in the area.
- Great for treating acne – Steaming opens the pores allowing dead skin cells to be released along with acne-causing bacteria.
- Hydrates the skin – Oil production increases after the face is steamed, resulting in a hydration boost.
- Increases product absorption – You can use less product after steaming a customer’s face. Steaming the skin makes it more permeable, allowing the serums to be better absorbed, resulting in less product use.
- Promotes collagen and elastin production – The blood circulation increase during a facial steaming session encourages collagen and elastin production.
Discover more about our CSA-US certiﬁed steamer – Steamer Blu Stream XV 110V
Quick and effective.
Questions? Speak with one of our experts today.
1-800-552-0418 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org