Business Development Representative in the Aesthetic and Med-Spa Industry
Silhouet-Tone (USA), a leader in the Professional Med Spa industry, is presently looking a candidate to fill the sales and business development position for Southern Florida.
Always growing, Silhouet-Tone manufactures and distributes well-known specialized furniture, equipment and skin care products for the medical and aesthetic fields. If you are passionate about this industry and eager to make it a career, we are seeking a great candidate to join our rank. You must have an aesthetic diploma.
Responsible for selling our different brands and create new client relationships, your main goal will be to find and develop new pillar accounts for each of our Silhouet-Tone, St-Medic and Cabine Exlusive brands.
- Aptitudes in retail sales and business development
- Strategic planning with Med-Spa owners, bring measurable results for clients as well as for our brands
- Ease in relation building based on genuine interest in growth, loyal and constructive partnerships
- Top service through reliability, great understanding, and management of client needs
- Ensure complete satisfaction of the client throughout the sales cycle. Show determination and entrepreneurial capacity in prospection and development of new pillar accounts to increase market share
- Must be an aggressive, hardworking and matured individual who possess a high degree of energy, enthusiasm and desire to excel in the job
- Follow up on databases, deadlines, and reports as required
- Good priority management and flawless client service requests follow ups
- Team player
This job profile requires:
- Diploma in aesthetics is required
- Retail sales experience are an asset
- 2 to 3 years of documented experience in B2B sales,
- Excellent English and Spanish communication skills (written and spoken)
- Base salary $ 40 000
- Car allowance
- 2 Weeks vacations plus 5 sick days a year
- Health insurance Allowance
- Training on our products